Important documents (with at least 2 photocopies):
• Valid passport and visa；
• Visa application materials;
• Invitation Letter from Peking University ("F" Visa)；
• Confirmation Letter for High-Level Foreign Experts ("R" Visa)；
• Notification Letter of Foreigner's Work Permit ("Z" Visa)；
• Some 2-inch photos with a white background (You can also have these taken at the photo studioon the PKU campus) ;
• Physical examination record (original, if available)；
• Marriage certificate and birth certificate of your accompanying family members with their translated Chinese version (if necessary).
• Adaptor plug(s), the common power voltage in China is 220 Volt 50 Hz AC,the two kinds of sockets widely used are type A and type I；
• Medicines for common emergencies and medical prescriptions (if needed)；
• An internationally-accepted credit card, such as Visa or Master Card；
• Some cash in RMB.