The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, International Centre for Theoretical Physics Asia-Pacific (ICTP-AP) are proud to host the Pre-SUSY Summer School at the National Convention Center from August 8 to 21, 2021.
This summer school lasts for two weeks. Participants will take part in research courses on particle physics by renowned international and domestic experts and scholars in Chinese and English.
(1) Standard model and its new physical motivation and evidence;
(2) Introduction to supersymmetry;
(3) Supersymmetric Standard Model, Phenomenology and experimental results;
(4) Grand Unified Theory;
(5) Superstring Model;
(6) Higgs Physics;
(7) Dark Matter;
(8) LHC and Collider searches and implications for SUSY
(9) Flavor Physics and CP destruction;
(10) Neutrino Physics
This conference will invite renowned experts in this field to come together and work together on future research programs, which will definitely promote the exploration and development of related fields such as supersymmetric physics.
Programme 1 (August 9-13)
Programme 2 (August 16-20)
Slides (August16-20): https://indico.cern.ch/event/875078/